Love what you do looks great on a wall print.
The reality is … running your business can take its toll on even the most passionate entrepreneur.
As the leader of your business, your mojo is your energy source.
And when your mojo is depleted, it feels like a car that’s running on empty … loss of power and energy causing larger problems down the road.
Your mojo fuels your momentum.
A setback or crisis can shatter your mojo when you need it the most.
Whether your numbers are down, your business is experiencing growing pains or you're feeling exhausted as the leader, there are things you can do to rekindle your energy.
Here are 35 ways to give your mojo a boost after a setback:
- Look back to see how far you’ve come.
- Celebrate your weekly (or daily) wins.
- Embrace an attitude of gratitude.
- Set your daily intentions.
- Join a community of like-minded people.
- Revisit your vision, mission and values.
- Practice self-care.
- Focus on one small win.
- Read client testimonials.
- Turn off negative information.
- Get out in nature.
- Listen to music that moves you.
- Delegate one thing off your plate.
- Laugh at something.
- Laugh with someone.
- Create a new service offering.
- Have lunch with a friend.
- Watch an inspiring Ted Talk.
- Break down a big project into bite-size chunks, and then do the first one.
- Ask for help.
- Survey your clients.
- Revise your business plan.
- Take a break and relax.
- Learn something new.
- Declutter your office.
- Hire a coach.
- Join a mastermind group.
- Visualize your ideal future.
- Give someone a compliment.
- Sleep longer.
- Just BE.
If you’re tired of feeling tired leading your business, we’re here to help you boost your mojo, move past overwhelm and reach your big goals. Book your complimentary Clarity Call with Valeri. The call is completely free, and without obligation of course, so there’s no reason to wait. This simple conversation could be the one that changes everything.