Close your eyes and think back to the very beginning of your business.
Remember the excitement you felt? The rush that washed over you when you set up your office, launched your website and got your first client.
It was exhilarating, right?
And then, somewhere along the line … things started to feel hard.
You started having to do stuff you found dull and boring.
Issues cropped up and there was no one but you to deal with them.
Your patience was maxed out dealing with vendors and, yes even your clients.
The honeymoon was over.
Sometimes running your business isn’t all roses and chocolates.
Some days it can feel like a chore.
Some moments, you may even fantasize about getting a j.o.b.
Most of the time … you love your business and wouldn’t want to do anything else.
So focus on the good stuff. (Because, there truly is a lot of good stuff. It’s just buried under all this other sh*#t.)
Let’s rekindle the relationship you have with your business, here’s a video just for the two of you.
Cuddle up … it’s time to feel the love again. (Then scroll down and read 8 love notes from your business!)
8 Love notes from your business.
- In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all. Gandhi
- The only way to do Great Work is to Love what you do. Steve Jobs
- To be successful you have to have your heart in your business and your business in your heart. Thomas Watson Sr.
- All the things I love is what my business is about. Martha Stewart
- Fall in love with the problem, not with your solution. Anonymous
- Choose a job you love and you will never have to work another day. Confucius
- To be successful, the first thing to do is to fall in love with your work. Sister Mary Lauretta
- Your work should be an act of love, not a marriage of convenience. Haruki Murakami
Share the love.
Who do you know who is falling out of love with their business? Share this video with them and spread the love!