Do you hesitate before giving away anything on your TO DO list?
You may love the idea of handing over tasks to someone else, but when it comes to actually doing it, you stall … and finally end up doing it yourself.
Here are the top three reasons I hear all the time, as to why business owners don’t delegate:
- It will take me longer to explain it, so I might as well just do it.
- They don’t do it the way I want it to be done.
- I’m not confident in that person’s ability to do it correctly.
Do any of these sound familiar?
Whatever reasons you have for not delegating, I have two words for you: Stop It.
As a recovering control enthusiast, I totally get how hard delegating can be. That’s why I want share 4 things I do when delegating a project or task.
If you resist mastering the art of delegation, you will continue to be
- working around the clock
- spending your time and energy on low-value tasks that don’t move you
- towards your bigger picture
- distracted by work that doesn’t generate revenue
Let’s change that for you.
In this video you’ll see just how easy it can be.